Is someone cheating you? Pearce Law conducts in-depth fraud investigations that will help you determine if you’re the victim of financial crime. I conduct interviews, find facts, quantify losses and provide comprehensive documentation in order to build a watertight case. Whether you’re being defrauded by an individual, a small business or a large company, I’ll work with you to recover your assets while handling your case in a cost-effective manner.
White-collar crime can be the hardest to catch, and the most difficult to prosecute. I have over 20 years of experience conducting investigations and helping bring these criminals to justice – and recovering the property of innocent victims like you.
Areas of expertise:
- Misappropriation of Funds
- GAAP Compliance/Financial Statement Misstatements
- Post-Acquisition Accounting
- Accountant/Auditor Malpractice
- Ponzi Schemes
- Not-for-Profit Fraud
- Fiduciary Fraud
- Transaction and Record Tracing
- Reconstruction of Financial Accounts
- Audit Committee Investigations